While many utilities will be gathering Dallas for DistribuTECH next week, some may not be able to attend. So, we’ve created a guide for getting the most out of the event whether you’re attending in person or following online.
If you’re in Dallas:
- Attend the Grid Modernization education track for the latest trends in infrastructure updates. Join Derl Rhoades for a primer on achieving 100% accurate connectivity models with smart meters and hear how utilities are maximizing their ROI of AMI by moving beyond billing.
- Visit Sensus Booth 1723 for hands-on demos. See firsthand how the Stratus IQ speeds restoration efforts as well as signals meter bypass and open neutral.
- See a Sketch Artist draw presentations real-time. We’ll have an illustrator sketching this year’s top sessions. Click here for the schedule and visit the DTECH lobby to see the drawings in our #SensusSketch display.
If you’re following the event online:
- Follow us on social. Make sure you’re connected with Sensus on facebook, twitter or LinkedIn. We’ll be posting videos of demos, interviews with our experts and bringing you the top themes from the event #DISTRIBUTECH22.
- Check our sketch artist site daily during the show. Each evening, we’ll be posting new sketches of top sessions created in real-time by talented illustrator Ross Boone. It’s a great way to get the key points from DTECH’s most popular presentations.
We look forward to connecting with you soon, whether face to face or via social!