Electric co-op employees and board members from around the country will be heading to Nashville in early March for TechAdvantage 2022.
There’s a lot to cover in just 3 days, so we’ve created a Top 5 list to help you get the most out of your time at the event.
- Hear industry experts speak on “Re-evaluating the Lifespan of an Electric Meter.” Join EJ Gomes as he leads a dynamic panel including Dan Bowman of Wake Electric, Nathan Whitacre of South Central Power and Derl Rhoades of Rhoades AMI and Meter Solutions as they discuss trends in meter lifespans and what this means for co-ops.
- Visit Sensus Booth 1332 for hands-on demos. See firsthand how the Stratus IQ speeds restoration efforts as well as signals meter bypass and open neutral.
- See a Sketch Artist draw presentations real-time. We’ll have an illustrator sketching this year’s top sessions. Click here for the schedule and visit the Music City Center lobby to see the drawings in our #SensusSketch display.
- Network at the NRECA Member Reception.Meet other utilities and suppliers at the Florida Georgia Line House on Tuesday night. This is a terrific opportunity to hear how other co-ops are addressing the issues you’re facing, like migrating from PLC to AMI or launching a customer service portal.
- Attend TechTalks in the Exhibit Hall. If you’re looking for a quick deep dive into topics like maintaining power during grid hardening, TechTalks are a great way to hear directly from utilities in between your meetings with vendors in the Exhibit Hall.
And, if you’re not able to attend the event in person, be sure to follow Sensus on facebook, twitter or LinkedIn. We’ll be posting videos of demos, interviews with our experts and bringing you the top themes from the event #TechAdvantage.
We look forward to connecting with you soon, whether face to face or via social!